13 Jan CAMP SEQUOYAH Day Camps
Thank you for your interest in Camp Sequoyah Camps.
Camp Sequoyah will be hosting a mini-camp over spring break this year. There will be three days of activities put on by Camp Sequoyah with optional add-on days on Monday and Friday hosted by Little Village of Fayetteville. The cost is $55/day or $150 for all 3 days – lunch is included!
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018: Food and Fitness – Apple Seeds will lead a farm to table cooking class at the Apple Seeds Teaching Farm. Campers will go into the gardens to harvest ingredients and make a healthy meal together in the Teaching Kitchen. Campers will also enjoy fun fitness, yoga, games, and more at Mount Sequoyah.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018: Art and Drama – Theatre Squared will lead a fun segment about drama, and campers will get to experience the art of weaving and participate in other various arts and crafts activities.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018: Sport and Outdoor – Campers will get to play a variety of sports including tennis, dodgeball, soccer, and Gaga ball. They will also get to go on a hike and participate in other nature activities.
Register for Spring Break Here
The 2018 Summer Camp Schedule can be found below:
- June 4 – 8, 2018: Kanakuk KampOut! Session 1 (Presented by The Grove Church)
- June 11 – 15, 2018: Tennis Camp Session 1
- June 18 – 22, 2018: Create Camp
- June 25 – 29, 2018: Sports Camp
- July 9 – 13, 2018: Kanakuk KampOut! Session 2 (Presented by Central United Methodist Church)
- July 9 – 13, 2018: Tennis Camp Session 2
- July 16 – 20, 2018: Tech Camp
- July 23 – 27, 2018: OVERNIGHT Camp – exact dates and pricing still to be determined!
- July 30 – August 3, 2018: Outdoor Camp
- August 6 – 10, 2018: Final Summer Day Camp – theme to be determined
Register for Summer Day Camps Here
Pricing and other general information:
All full-day camps are Monday – Friday starting at 7:45 am and ending at 5:15 pm. Cost: $175 per camper.
- Meals may be added to your registration for $25 per camper (for the week).
Tennis camps are Monday – Friday starting at 9:00 am and ending at 12:00 pm. Cost: $120 per camper.