15 Nov Fayetteville Yoga Fest
May 4 – 6, 2018
This 3 day event was created to strengthen our connection with the local communities and surrounding states. The festival is nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Fayetteville, AR, a vibrant and eclectic destination town. We strive to partner with like-minded individuals and organizations who help generate awareness about the mindful living movement. You are invited to be part of the change in a gorgeous setting with a supportive community!
– Best, Krista DeBuhr & Mary Fennel, Festival Founders
Mount Sequoyah has put together several lodging options for festival participants. Please contact Emily Gentry to book your room at 479-443-4531 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your request for lodging online HERE.
- Bunk House Lodging: $25 per person per night
- Shared Dormitory Room: $30 per person per night
- Private Dormitory Room (still share a bathroom with others): $60 per night
- Shared Hotel Style Room: $40 per person per night
- Private Hotel Style Room: $75 per night