19 Mar Marlin Swim Team
Marlin Swim Team Registration is open!Sign Up Here
Placement Days are May 3 at 4:30 pm and May 5 at 9:30 am; if you cannot make one of these times, please schedule a May practice to attend for your swimmer to be evaluated.
- Practices begin May 8 and are Tuesdays/Thursdays at 4:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:30 am.
- The May Session is $75 per swimmer and includes practices and instruction.
Mount Sequoyah will be hosting Marlin sessions in May, June, July, and one in the fall (starting mid-August). Placement days for the season will be at the beginning of May. Early bird registration will be $75 per swimmer per session. Practices for May Marlins will be on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturdays, and June and July Marlins will practice Monday/Wednesday/Fridays at the following times.
- White Marlins (Beginners): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 am – noon
- Striped Marlins (Intermediate): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:15 – 11:15 am
- Blue Marlins (Advanced): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:15 – 10:30 am
- High School Marlins: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:15 – 9:30 am
Please stay tuned for more details and contact Emily Gentry at 479-443-4531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see some extra swimming safety resources HERE.