19 Mar Marlin Swim Team
Marlin Swim Team Registration is open!Sign Up Here
Placement Days are May 3 at 4:30 pm and May 5 at 9:30 am; if you cannot make one of these times, please schedule a May practice to attend for your swimmer to be evaluated.
- Practices begin May 8 and are Tuesdays/Thursdays at 4:30 or 5:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:30 or 10:30 am.
- The May Session is $85 per swimmer and includes practices and instruction.
Mount Sequoyah will be hosting Marlin sessions in May, June, July, and one in the fall (starting mid-August). Placement days for the season will be at the beginning of May. The White and Striped Marlin groups are currently full for the month of June. We have a wait list that you can be added to – just fill out the form and select the pay with a check option. Registration is $85 per swimmer per session. Practices for May Marlins will be on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturdays, and June and July Marlins will practice Monday/Wednesday/Fridays at the following times:
- White Marlins (Beginners): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 am – noon
- Striped Marlins (Intermediate): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:15 – 11:15 am
- Blue Marlins (Advanced): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:15 – 10:30 am
- High School Marlins: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:15 – 9:30 am
- Friday, June 22 @ Jones Center
- Wednesday, June 27 @ Mount Sequoyah
- Saturday, July 14 @Rogers
- Wednesday, July 18 @FAC
- Championship Meet, Tuesday, July 24 @ Jones Center
Please stay tuned for more details and contact Emily Gentry at 479-443-4531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not able to secure a spot on the Marlin Swim team or if morning practice times to not work for your family, we recommend checking out the Wilson Park Wahoos program HERE.
Please see some extra swimming safety resources HERE.