Mount Sequoyah | Parker Hall
2218
single,single-portfolio_page,postid-2218,tribe-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-child-theme-ver-9.0,qode-theme-ver-9.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.11.1,vc_responsive

Parker Hall

Category
Historic Halls
Details

Built in 1924 by the Epworth League, Parker Hall was designed to hold and host groups of young men and women. To this day, Parker Hall is still used for meetings, weddings, family reunions, and more.

Parker hall has 17 sleeping rooms; 15 of the rooms are upstairs and have two twin beds in each. The rooms upstairs share access to two large community bathrooms at each end of the hall. The two rooms downstairs each have one double-sized bed and have access to their own bathroom. The first floor of Parker has one large meeting area, 3 small classrooms, and a full kitchen complete with the basic kitchen essentials.  Tables and chairs can be added to transform the meeting area into a space for a meeting or a dinner party. Additional A/V equipment may be rented if needed.

View: Parker First Floor AND Parker Second Floor