25 Dec Pool
The pool at Mount Sequoyah is perfect for swimmers of any age! Guests staying at Mount Sequoyah will be able to use the pool as soon as a safety waiver is signed. If you are not a guest at Mount Sequoyah, the following membership options are available:
- Family Membership (single household families only): $110 per family per month
- Couple Membership: $90 per couple per month
- Individual Membership: $80 per person per month
- Fitness Membership (5:00 am – 8:00 am ONLY): $50 per person per month
- Student Membership (valid student ID and email required): $40 per person per month
- Day Pass: $5 per person per day
- Weekend Family Pass: $35 per family (single household only) – access from Friday evening after 5:00 pm through Sunday at midnight
*Please note that the pool schedule is subject to change as pool parties and other events are added.
Mount Sequoyah has our very own swim team – the Mount Sequoyah Marlins – who practice every week in the summer. The AquaHawgs swim team, their SwimFit program, swim lessons, and other organizations utilize the Mount Sequoyah pool in addition to members and guests. Pool hours must be shared between teams, organizations, guests, and members. If you would like information about joining the Mount Sequoyah Marlins Swim Team or purchasing a summer pool pass, please contact Emily Gentry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 479-443-4531.
As always, safety is our number one concern at the pool. Adult supervision is required at all times for children under the age of 14, and a lifeguard is provided as long as possible. However, a lifeguard will NOT always be present. All restrictions placed on pool memberships are for the safety of our patrons and guests. Please review the pool rules here: Pool Rules 2017