Seating is VERY LIMITED. Please RSVP to email@example.com
Join us in the Sequoyah Hall Gallery for this very special series.
The idea is simple:
Meet with other people and take turns expressing how climate and ecological breakdown makes you feel.
What is a Climate Café?
- A gathering of people meeting with facilitators to share their responses to the climate crisis – a thinking and feeling space
- A confidential, warm, friendly, hospitable occasion – involving cake, hot drinks, maybe a glass of wine or beer
- Talking about what our changing climate means for us, exploring whatever feelings we have
- No guest speakers, no lectures, no advice, no commitment, an action-free space. Come to one Climate Café or several.
- The focus is our thoughts and feelings about climate change, rather than what we’re doing about climate change