15 Nov Fayetteville Yoga Fest
May 3 – 5, 2019
This 3 day event was created to strengthen our connection with the local communities and surrounding states. The festival is nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Fayetteville, AR, a vibrant and eclectic destination town. We strive to partner with like-minded individuals and organizations who help generate awareness about the mindful living movement. You are invited to be part of the change in a gorgeous setting with a supportive community!
– Best, Krista DeBuhr & Mary Fennel, Festival Founders
Tickets for the event go on sale, Friday, December 7. You can find more information and the link to purchase tickets HERE.
Mount Sequoyah has put together several lodging options for festival participants, but space is very limited. Please contact Emily Gentry to book your room at 479-443-4531 OR email@example.com
Place your request for lodging online HERE.
- Bunk House Lodging: $25 per person per night
- Shared Dormitory Room: $30 per person per night
- Private Dormitory Room (still share a bathroom with others): $60 per night
- Shared Hotel Style Room: $40 per person per night
- Private Hotel Style Room: $75 per night
Save yourself some time and stress by purchasing your meal pass early. You can reserve meals in the Mount Sequoyah Dining Hall making your meal times easy and delicious. Click here to buy meal tickets:Buy Meal Tickets