The Chapel at Martin, constructed in the 1950’s, is the ideal location to hold a worship service, wedding ceremony, or memorial service. The chapel is filled with colorful stained glass windows that let in natural light during the day and provide a beautiful backdrop for an evening event. Wooden pews in the chapel provide seating for 100 guests, and spacious restrooms are conveniently located on either side of the chapel. The Chapel is equipped with a keyboard and organ, and a portable sound system may be rented for an additional fee.
Wedding Pricing Information: Coming soon!