Parker Hall, Millar Lodge, and Yancey Lodge are ideal for groups wanting to all be under one roof. Each has a large, centrally-located TV and kitchen equipped with basic essentials. Family reunions, youth retreats, church groups, sports teams, wedding parties and more will find these venues ideal for lodging accommodations and spaces to gather.
- Historic two-story dormitory constructed in 1924
- 15 sleeping rooms upstairs, each with two twin beds and hand-sink
- Two large, separate bathroom and shower facilities accessible from the upstairs hallway
- Two sleeping rooms downstairs, each with one full-sized bed and private bathroom
- Spacious gathering areas on the first floor
- Large front porch with café tables and rocking chairs