The Mount Sequoyah Pool is open!
Register for your membership or day passes in advance here. Day passes will also be available to purchase via cash or Venmo.
**Last Day to Swim = October 2nd**
2021 Membership Information:
Pool Memberships are still on sale. You will be able to purchase your individual, couple, or family membership online.
- Family Membership: $120/month OR $360 for the season (May – September)
- Couple Membership: $90/month OR $270 for the season (May – September)
- Individual Membership: $60/month OR $180 for the season (May – September)
Member swim opened on Saturday, May 1, and will continue as long as the weather allows. Last year, we stayed open until October! This year, our last pool day will be Sunday, October 2. Click here for the September Schedule.
Types of Pool Time
- Open Swim – open to all members and day pass holders; lifeguard on duty (no lane lines). Children 16 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Camp Swim – expect to see 20+ campers and their counselors at the pool during these times; still open to all members; lifeguard on duty (no lane lines). Children ages 16 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Lap Swim – all members are welcome for lap swimming. Lane lines will be in and there will be a lifeguard on duty. Children ages 16 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Adult Swim – lane lines will be in for pool members ages 18 & over. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. NO SWIMMING ALONE.