Our goal is the same as yours. We want to make your wedding day one to remember. This serene mountain top location will enhance and add to your story, with ceremony, reception, catering, and lodging all in one convenient and picturesque location. We welcome all couples to wed at Mount Sequoyah.
Life will be grand when you have everything you need in one location. This package includes space for a reception and a ceremony.
Hundreds of couples have gotten married on the Mountain and you could be one of them! This package includes space for an outdoor (or indoor) ceremony.
Mount Sequoyah can cater your event from rehearsal dinner to reception and send-off brunch.
Within 10 days of booking:
- $250 cleaning deposit (refundable if contract is fulfilled)
- First payment of 15% of Estimated Total Event Cost (non-refundable)
- Signed copy of Mount Sequoyah Contract
2 Weeks prior to the event date:
- Remaining charges and fees must be paid in full
- Final count for event set-up, food and beverage purposes (if applicable)
- Setup description finalized for any tables and chairs (if applicable)
- Proof of Event Insurance (if applicable)
Details to Consider
- The initial payment of 15% of the total event cost will be forfeited if event is cancelled at any time.
- Refunds given to events cancelled within 30 days of the event are subject to management approval.
- Alcohol is permitted on campus, but Event Insurance is required.
- No smoking allowed inside any facility.
- We are a gun-free campus.
- Additional details in the Weddings Policies and Procedures document and Mount Sequoyah Contract.