As an educational nonprofit organization, we are students of life with a deep respect for the ongoing role education plays in transforming the community for the better. But we can’t do it alone. Mount Sequoyah relies on the support of many to provide quality programs that are built to inspire, in addition to providing our guests with historic spaces in which to educate and celebrate.
Your gift symbolizes your commitment to this special place. Your support ensures that it remains for future generations. We are dedicated to making this place thrive. Join us!
If you have questions about making a donation, contact Emily Gentry, email@example.com.
Mount Sequoyah Wishlist
We have put together a list of needs that Mount Sequoyah has. If you (or anyone you know) can help donate or locate any of these items for Mount Sequoyah, we would greatly appreciate your help!
Are you passionate about plants? We are looking for the following plants to put in the garden in front of the Dining Hall. You can make a donation or even donate a cutting of a plant if you have these plants in your garden at home!
- Dogwood Midwinter Fire Dogwood – 36
- Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry – 4 – DONATED – THANK YOU!
- Panicum virgatum Northwind Switchgrass – 3
- Achillea Moonshine Yarrow – 6
- Baptisia Blue False Indigo #1 – 4
- Amsonia hubrichtii Blue Star – 24
- Liatris – 7
- Asclepias tuberosa Butterfly Milkweed – 9
- Husker Red Beard Tongue – 8
- Angelina Sedum 4″ – 6
- Solomon’s Seal Solomon Seal’s – 17
- Golden Mop #3 Cypress tree – 3
- Helleborus Hellebore- Bearclaw – 15
- Dryopteris marginalis, Fern – 12
- DOGWOOD, YELLOW TWIG – 16
- Deutschland Astilbe – 15
Other Items that can help the Mountain and staff:
Remember to select Mount Sequoyah as your Amazon Smile recipient.
Browse our Amazon Wishlist.
Mount Sequoyah accepts planned gifts in the form of bequests, retirement funds, stock gifts, charitable remainder trusts, etc. Mount Sequoyah is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization EIN # 71-0268583.